SEO Success Depends On Quality Content Created By The Best Philippines Content Writer
Whenever success factors in Search Engine Optimization is the topic,one would simply hear the popular phrase ‘content is king’ again and again. Let’s face it – quality content is very vital to all SEO efforts, and equally important to your business success.
Experts affirm that having the right content is tantamount to creating a strong cornerstone to support all your other SEO efforts. Every Filipino SEO specialist would definitely agree on this, no doubt.
Assessing the Quality Of Your Content
How would you ascertain if you’re producing superior quality content? For all you know, you might be selling a merchandise using a plain brochure or any marketing material with content similar to those found in many other websites!
Below are two guide questions to determine whether you’re giving excellent content, such are:
1. Do you have a convincing reason for your audience to spend longer time browsing your web pages?
2. Is there something, of substance, for your viewers that’s different, one-of-a-kind, valuable and most importantly, something that they won’t find anywhere else?
Interestingly, website owners are asked to add pages to their site that contain exciting information, chances are, you would probably hear either of the following:
• “I don’t have any idea what to write about.”
• “Okay, I’m starting.”
• “I’m afraid no one would be interested in my goods. My content would just be boring.”
Needless to say, it would be difficult to come up with a good material especially if you don’t have a good SEO team. Excellent writers who are knowledgeable about search engines should be a part of such team.
How To Write From Scratch
It would pose a problem if you’re convinced that you have nothing to write about. Below are ways to come up with content ideas:
1. Recall funny events – Pretty sure there was a time when something funny (or the funniest) happened in your business, even if it was not related at all to your day-to-day routine. You can always find ways to connect that to your work, and extract a moral lesson out of that as well. That’s one idea.
2. Choose significant event happening in your niche – Look at your calendar of events in the last 12 months and choose one (preferably the most recent) that you think is the best thing that ever happened in your circle. State the reasons in your article why this was something of value to you, then ask for your readers’ comments.
What to do – link with the experts in your trade and get a session going. While building links, you will for sure learn something in that discussion.
3. Put up a Q & A section – Prospective customers will never run out of questions especially when they are curious about your products and services. You should never fail to answer no matter how insignificant they may seem. From your answers, you could craft an interesting instant content.
What to do – create a simple form on your site to where people could write their questions. It should take you less effort to post a short article. After all, it’s your product and you know the ins and outs of it.
You’ll never have to worry about quality content if there’s a Philippines content writer doing the hard job for you. Give us a call now and we’ll make everything easy for you.